The cladding profile Menorca belongs to the range of architectural profiles designed by TAS. The profile Menorca is distinguished by the homogeinity of its geometry and its elegant aesthetic. Conceived for cladding of façades or false ceilings, it can be installed either vertically or horizontally and can be manufactured with perforations to achieve a unique appearance. The Menorca profile requires an adjusted support.
Characteristics of the cladding profile Menorca
The Menorca façade profile is a simple sheet metal ribbed panel that is applied as an exterior cladding for a ventilated façade, and is manufactured with a lacquered finish in a wide range of metals such as steel, aluminum or zinc. The Menorca façade profile is usually requested with R18T40 perforations to give greater character and uniqueness to the envelope of any building.
It can be placed in both a vertical and horizontal position using a fixing system seen on a steel support substructure.
Manufacturing of the cladding profile Menorca
The Menorca façade profile is manufactured on state-of-the-art automatic folding machines that guarantee the precision of its angles and folds, allowing all the profiles of the same façade to be identical and overlap perfectly.
Additionally, there is the option of manufacturing all the necessary finishes for the façade enclosure from the same coil with which the façade profile was manufactured. This will avoid color differences on the façade and will allow you to receive all the elements necessary for the assembly of the façade at the same time.
Advantages of the cladding profile Menorca
- Durability: Steel, aluminum or zinc are very resistant and durable materials, capable of withstanding the most adverse weather conditions.
- Attractive aesthetics: Elegant and unique appearance. The Menorca profile stands out for its simple but distinguished appearance that adds character to a façade.
- Lightness: Despite their resistance, metals such as steel, aluminum or zinc are lightweight materials compared to other coatings, which makes their installation easier and reduces the structural load on the building.
- Reduced Maintenance: Metal coatings require minimal maintenance, reducing the need for frequent repairs and repainting.
- DX-51D steel as per UNE-EN 10142
- Aluminium EN 15088
- Galvanized EN 10142
- Galvanized-Precoated EN 10169
- Oven lacquered EN 12206
- Acero tipo DX51D EN 10142
- Galvanizado EN 10142
- Galvanizado-Prelacado EN 10169
- Aluminio EN 15088
- Lacado al horno EN 12206