The cladding profile Mallorca belongs to the range of architectural profiles designed by TAS. The profile Mallorca stands out for its peaky finish and its different modulation options. Conceived for cladding of façades, it can be installed either vertically or horizontally and it can be manufactured perforated to achieve ventilated rainscreen façades. The Mallorca profile requires to be installed an adjusted support.
Characteristics of the cladding profile Mallorca
The Mallorca metal facade profile is a simple ribbed sheet metal panel that is applied for the cladding of facades and the construction of ventilated facades. This profile is manufactured with a lacquered finish in a wide range of metals such as steel, aluminum or zinc.
It can be placed in both a vertical and horizontal position using a fixing system seen on a steel support substructure.
Manufacturing of the cladding profile Mallorca
The Mallorca metal façade profile is manufactured on state-of-the-art automatic folding machines that guarantee the precision of its angles and folds, allowing all the profiles of the same façade to be identical and overlap perfectly.
Additionally, there is the option of manufacturing all the necessary finishes for the façade enclosure from the same coil with which the façade profile was manufactured. This will avoid color differences on the façade and will allow you to receive all the elements necessary for the assembly of the façade at the same time.
Advantages of the cladding profile Mallorca
- Durability: Steel, aluminum or zinc are very resistant and durable materials, capable of withstanding the most adverse weather conditions.
- Attractive aesthetics: This façade profile provides a modern and elegant appearance. The three-dimensional shapes of this profile help to achieve a unique architectural design.
- Lightness: Despite their resistance, metals such as steel, aluminum or zinc are lightweight materials compared to other coatings, which makes their installation easier and reduces the structural load on the building.
- Reduced Maintenance: Metal coatings require minimal maintenance, reducing the need for frequent repairs and repainting.
- DX-51D steel as per UNE-EN 10142
- Aluminium EN 15088
- Galvanized EN 10142
- Galvanized-Precoated EN 10169
- Oven lacquered EN 12206
|Mallorca 6: 990 mm
|Mallorca 7: 868 mm
|Mallorca 8: 804 mm
- Acero tipo DX51D EN 10142
- Galvanizado EN 10142
- Galvanizado-Prelacado EN 10169
- Aluminio EN 15088
- Lacado al horno EN 12206